Martin's Glass & Mirror - Residential Window Repair
RSS

Recent Posts

Summer Time is Here !!
People in the same business
2017 Window repaire
Glass talk
Fall Post

Categories

Auto Glass
glass talk
My Competitors
Past expirence
Residential Glass replacement
powered by

My Blog

Glass company's history

Well,it is another year has started ,as I look back over the years ,working with my father from the age of 18 to 30 .Those years were great,I learned,but growing up in the glass industry was fun,when I was little and another boy in the neighborhood broke a glass in some other house they would call my father for the deal.Ofcourse my dad very seldom charged them,unless it was to big of a job to give away.Then I was the childhood hero.My Dad was the best,a WW- 2 veteran and being born in 1924,man the things he saw and went through,my hero.He came from a full blooded polish family that came to America via Ellis Island.My mom full blooded Italian,again family came to America via Ellis Island,New York City.

Now I have my family and I have my son in training and of  course he is getting the super school of hard knocks.I talk his ear off during the day with stories about his grandpa and how we learned the trade ,and what we can do to make things better..Make sure our customers know we are doing the best we can for them.I will continue to make my customers happy,please call and make an appointment and we will make your project # 1 .

Martin Jasniewski Sr.
Martin's Glass & Mirror

6 Comments to Glass company's history :

Comments RSS
Ernest Cann on Tuesday, May 17, 2016 12:00 AM
Great list!! Thanks for sharing...
Reply to comment

William Wolfe on Tuesday, September 20, 2016 11:57 PM
Thank you martins glass repair for remind me of the foggy glass repair concept.
Reply to comment

B&Y AUTO GLASS on Monday, October 03, 2016 1:52 AM
I am very impressed with your page… It’s very usefull… Keep it up…. Thanks.. Windshield Repair
Reply to comment

Herman on Saturday, October 08, 2016 8:26 PM
Great Blog. I am pleased with this blog.
Reply to comment

Nicolas Temple on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 8:52 AM
Hi Hope you are having an awesome day! I read this posting also which is really very informative Great roundup and list of tips here. Thanks for sharing I am waiting for next posting. Keep Smiling!!!
Reply to comment

Billy Brown on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 8:27 AM
Hi Hope you are having an awesome day! This article is very good. Helpful style... Brilliant quantity of advice. Nice to meet you... I am waiting for next posting. Keep Smiling!!!
Reply to comment