Martin's Glass & Mirror Inc. - 1719 Burnet Ave
RSS

Recent Posts

My New Shop !!
Daylight savings / Window repair
Summer Time is Here !!
People in the same business
2017 Window repaire

Categories

Auto Glass
glass talk
My Competitors
My New Shop !!
Past expirence
Residential Glass replacement
powered by

My Blog

Friday 1/4/2012 A Great Day

Today is Friday and it was very busy in Syracuse New York.I had two emergency calls before 8 a.m. I had everything done and took some new pics wich I will post. I also found a great new supplier for autoglass. Iam trying to put together a great shop for the autoglass market. Today I was also puttting together a custom shower for this great house on east genesee st. This shower is huge. I love the glass industry, putting together these great jobs and making my customers happy is great for me as well. Thank you and I hope to see you soon at your house.

Martin Jasniewski

10 Comments to Friday 1/4/2012 A Great Day :

Comments RSS
masters dissertation proposal on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 8:10 AM
An area of the great day from which you can see the structure of the glass repair and can enjoy the window repair with the perfect method. Learn this method with and you can also find the contact number in this area.
Reply to comment

mykfcexperience on Sunday, August 05, 2018 2:58 PM
The customer satisfaction survey was called MyKfcexperience, which is a Customer Satisfaction Survey. This survey is a kind of intermediary between the company and the client
Reply to comment

game guardian apk on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 10:53 AM
game guardian game guardian app game guardian apk gameguardian gameguardian app “If you look at basic skill-sets for the game of rugby, such as clearing someone out. ... promoting the start of the new season.
Reply to comment

cheap Canada Goose jacket on Monday, December 24, 2018 8:16 AM
It would be knowledgeable & resources are always of great need to everyone.
Reply to comment

repliche lusso rolex on Sunday, December 30, 2018 11:06 PM
Chat soon!link
Reply to comment

Orologi replica rolex on Friday, March 29, 2019 5:03 AM
Keep it up .!
Reply to comment

DK Hardware on Sunday, July 28, 2019 2:13 PM
Deluxe 1800 series sliding windows are manual sliding windows. These windows are available in DK hardware shop.The frame and shelf is made of aluminium and stainless steel and available in many different configuration. One can install these windows in the reception where more than 2 panels are required.
Reply to comment