Martin's Glass & Mirror Inc. - 1719 Burnet Ave
RSS

Recent Posts

My New Shop !!
Daylight savings / Window repair
Summer Time is Here !!
People in the same business
2017 Window repaire

Categories

Auto Glass
glass talk
My Competitors
My New Shop !!
Past expirence
Residential Glass replacement
powered by

My Blog

new windows

Well summer is officially here, what can we do to get our homes in shape for the next winter, should we replace the windows with vynal replacement windows.I say no ,repair what you have if possible, new windows will give you a great cosmetic look, you will not see a dollar difference on your heating bill.The old storm window with the good old wood sash, works great for insulation.They just need to be taken care of , and maintenenced.I take one window frame @ a time and work on sending, adding new glass, re glazing and painting the top and bottom sash.Then you have to go into the frame of the house and clean and scrape and prime and paint.Then if you have access to the ropes, replace,them as well, it will take allot of time but our time will make those old windows look new.I thank you and if you have any questions please call me and I will help you any way I can.
Martin

7 Comments to new windows:

Comments RSS
essay writing companies on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 10:58 AM
Summer is officially here and we need those clothes which comfortable for us and we use it in daily life. This summer try to buy from brand companies so you get discount.
Reply to comment

high quality research paper help on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 1:07 AM
It is the most operative blog that contain all the information how we can get rid of the problems that are facing by most of the people in summer. This blog giving the glass repairing facilities with a suitable price that everyone can easily afford.
Reply to comment

replica breitling chronomat on Friday, March 29, 2019 2:02 PM
I was well mannered, transient and asked for an update.
Reply to comment

http://thethirdeye-photography.com/ on Thursday, August 08, 2019 10:53 PM
http://thethirdeye-photography.com/ The Third Eye Photography For the Best Candid Wedding Photographer in Bangalore, You will surely fall in Love with our ...
Reply to comment

laptop repair in leed on Thursday, August 22, 2019 6:57 AM
Reply to comment

laptop repair Bradford on Thursday, August 22, 2019 8:46 AM
"Our goal is getting there, we have 100% customer satisfaction!Guaranteed Computer repair services! St. Leonards Road Bradford,West Yorkshire,BD8 9QB Phone: 077 6877 0600 SMS Text: 077 6877 0600 Email: info@pccalloutleedsbradford.co.uk"
Reply to comment