Martin's Glass & Mirror Inc. - 1719 Burnet Ave
RSS

Recent Posts

My New Shop !!
Daylight savings / Window repair
Summer Time is Here !!
People in the same business
2017 Window repaire

Categories

Auto Glass
glass talk
My Competitors
My New Shop !!
Past expirence
Residential Glass replacement
powered by

My Blog

window repaire

Dear customers: Please look @ your windows before the weather gets too bad .
We can repair the broken glass or fogged up windows. I can have this repaired for you in one day,there is no need to wait.Please do not pay those high heat bills do to the draft of a broken window., or one that has seal failure or is fogged up.The cost of this is very reasonable.So please call for an estimate so me and  my son can help you get through the winter.

Martin Jasniewski Sr

11 Comments to window repaire:

Comments RSS
Ruby Park on Thursday, October 13, 2016 5:06 PM
Hi Hope you are having an awesome day! I read this posting also which is really very informative Have Nice Day Nice to meet you... I am waiting for next posting.
Reply to comment

professional writng services company on Friday, October 06, 2017 6:03 AM
Thanks to this martinsglass blog for improving wonderful methods on window repaire the weather gets too bad. Making the more broken glass for the more need to wait and obligate the wonderful winter.
Reply to comment

mmorpg gangster game on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 5:18 AM
This way you’ll be able to empty the old bank farm by the time the next kill event starts.
Reply to comment

replique montres rolex on Tuesday, December 25, 2018 2:06 AM
It's actually a great and helkpful piece of information.
Reply to comment

academic writing services on Thursday, February 21, 2019 4:14 PM
Okay. Thanks for this reminder. I really appreciate your help. Good job.
Reply to comment

uk replica ray on Saturday, March 30, 2019 4:41 PM
I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic...
Reply to comment

sliding glass office reception windows on Thursday, May 30, 2019 9:52 AM
In offices, nowadays sliding glasses are used in reception area. These sliding glass windows may contain two or more panels and they are very convenient to use. Also these sliding glass office reception windows are very easy to install. Visit us to learn more.
Reply to comment

Yeezy on Tuesday, August 27, 2019 8:58 AM
Reply to comment

instastalker on Tuesday, September 03, 2019 3:29 AM
I want to say that this article is amazing, nice written and include almost all vital information. I'd like to see more posts like this.
Reply to comment

Ankita Tiwari on Wednesday, September 11, 2019 3:34 PM
Reply to comment

Michael Stathopulo on Saturday, October 19, 2019 6:33 AM
Just a post I was looking for. This is something that could give me information about what I needed to know.
Reply to comment